Friday 1 January 2010

Reflections and resolutions

Highlights of 2009

Trips to London in February, especially taking the bikes and cycling around Westminster and along the Thames Path.

Swimming with Alexander, especially when the whole family swam together.

Okehampton. Despite the cost, which was quite high for a little over two days, there was so much to do. Everyone enjoyed it and both children now want to go back. I found it exhausting but would quite happily do it again.


Resolutions for 2010

Not sure about this one. I want to be much more aware of where what I buy comes from and how it gets to me from the original producer. Then I want to be more proactive in trying to make a difference. So my first resolution is to find out more and to do more.

My second resolution is to spend more time in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment